Jeremias,

I'm set and ready to, just to be clear and I do apologise for not
being on the ball straight away with what must appear to be a trivial
task to most of you ,but I hope to up to your speeds and skill very
soon.

1. convert the text file into an xml document with previously suggest markup

2. modify decorateWithDisabledList to load the XML document

3. filter the output of decorateWithDisabledList based a lookup passed
in? Would it be too much to ask for you give me an example of an input
and output for this method?

4. create some website with XSLT, Cocoon and Forrest (Nice)

Will I need a password for login for submitting to SVN or would you
prefer another method of code submission?

Kindest regards
Mark