On Oct 27, 2005, at 15:58, Manuel Mall wrote:

While looking at building the fop distribution I noticed that the Ant
project has switched (don't know when) from having ant.sh (for *nixes)
and ant.bat (for Win) to ant (for *nixes) and ant.bat. This means the
command to invoke the program is the same on Unix and Windows.

Personally I like that change (never favored typing <command>.sh instead
of just <command>) and suggest we make the same change for FOP. Also
makes documentation simpler as the command line invocation is the same
everywhere.

Not that it has bothered me very much in the past, but +1.

Cheers,