On Oct 27, 2005, at 6:58 AM, Manuel Mall wrote:
While looking at building the fop distribution I noticed that the Ant
project has switched (don't know when) from having ant.sh (for *nixes)
and ant.bat (for Win) to ant (for *nixes) and ant.bat. This means the
command to invoke the program is the same on Unix and Windows.

Personally I like that change (never favored typing <command>.sh instead
of just <command>) and suggest we make the same change for FOP. Also
makes documentation simpler as the command line invocation is the same
everywhere.

+1 from me

Manuel

+1