On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 12:48 am, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
> On Nov 4, 2005, at 05:09, Manuel Mall wrote:
> > <snip />
> > And regarding the "suppress-at-line-break" property there is no
> > real technical issue in exposing it during refinement so the
> > white-space-treatment logic can take it into account. It just needs
> > to be coded (which is the same as you saying below).
>
> BTW: did you notice that currently, this property is exposed nowhere?
> It is bound, but there's no accessor defined for it. AFAICT: maybe I
> didn't look well enough... Happens from time to time :-)

I don't think you missed anything. There are a few of those -
"treat-as-word-space", "text-depth", "text-altitude", "score-spaces",
"visibility" are other examples. "glyph-orientation-..." and
"text-shadow" are not even stored. This is just looking at the
Character fo.

All of those are probably considered 'exotic' properties and are
certainly not used by FOP (and possibly won't be for some time to
come). Same happened when I did the alignment stuff. Had to add
accessor methods to quite a few objects to expose relevant properties.
Not a big deal though.

> Cheers,
>
> Andreas
Manuel