On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 03:45 am, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Sounds like a good plan to me. Would you go after that?

I have no problems with the suggestion to move the white space handling
from Block into its own class so other fo's that need it can make use
of it.

However, I still need to be convinced that pushing it down to inline
level is actually of benefit. I am afraid we will end up with the same
problem we now have at LM level, that is text for a paragraph needs to
be analysed across fo boundaries and the current LM structures are very
much in the way of doing that. Whitespace needs to be handled across fo
boundaries as well. The current iterator structure was designed to
exactly facilitate that. It seems to be doing it well and I see no
reason to replace it.

Manuel