Team,

I've just posted an updated pre-patch of my FOray adaptation work. I put
it as a pre-patch because the junit tests don't run well anymore (about
75 errors with junit-layout-standard). However, the pdf output looks
right on the few tests I have run. The weird thing is that the XML
renderer doesn't seem to get the same values for the area tree elements
as the PDF renderer.

For now I'm unable to find what's wrong. Perhaps that those who have a
better knowledge of the layout part or of the test system will be able
to give some hints? I'm going on searching but I think you can start
looking at my modifications right now. I hope to find the problem soon.

Normally the pdf, ps and AWT outputs should work well. The default
font-config file may require some adaptation, especially for the AWT
output. You can find informations in [1] and by me.

Please don't hesitate to tell me if I've done things wrong or to ask any
questions.

Thanks,
Vincent

[1] http://www.axsl.org/font/configure.html