On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 09:48:52AM +0100, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> That's very unfortunate. Can you guys explain to me what exactly the
> problems are? Maybe I can help. It is very helpful to simply run a
> single test under JUnit control directly from Eclipse. I simply have to
> specify the test case I want to run in the system properties and off I
> go.

Running a single test is always a problem, with ant and with
eclipse. The point is just that I do not do this often, and everytime
I have to look through the test suite code to dig up the exact system
property to set.

Eclipse is a bewildering huge beast when you start with it. I have
just spent some time learning how to use it properly, and now I feel
more comfortable with it. I suppose it is a matter of habit. At the
moment I happen to write scripts more easily than eclipse launch
configurations. So I tend to avoid complications and use the simplest
solution.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping