On Jan 3, 2006, at 8:41 AM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Oh, I felt the whip! ;-)

<sound-of-whip-cracking>Coo-tsch</sound-of-whip-cracking> ;-)

BTW, I've found it helpful when reading documentation to 'see' an example in addition to the explanation. I read the change you committed (thanks!), but I am still unclear about what exactly needs to be changed.

Assuming the following XML needs to be modified, it might be enough to say:

Add the 'nonsensical="yeehaw"' attribute after the 'embed-url' attribute.

However, it'd be better to say that *&* show an example of the change:

BEFORE CHANGE:
      embed-url="file:///C:/myfonts/FTL_____.pfb">

AFTER CHANGE:
      embed-url="file:///C:/myfonts/FTL_____.pfb" nonsensical="yeehaw">

I'd change the fonts.xml file myself, except I haven't actually embedded a font in years. I guess I need to practice.

Web Maestro Clay