On Feb 1, 2006, at 19:50, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

I'll see if I get to debugging this further. Stay tuned.

No real debugging done yet. I just commented out the mentioned conditional in TextLM, so eventual remaining spaces are always mapped to the no-BAP element list. The result is identical, so ... back to square one.

Alright! The space has finally disappeared, but...
I still end up with the same failing testcase: inline_border_padding.xml

If you look at the sixth block, somehow an ipd of 118.83pt is expected, but I currently get an ipd of 113.27pt. Can anyone explain where the expected value comes from? If I look at the resulting area tree, then I'm under the impression that the output is A-OK... Am I missing something?
May it be altered to 113.27pt? (= *my* expectation :-))

Anyway, I'm reluctant to commit until this one final riddle is solved.

Cheers,