I spent a little time on the Apache Licensing page, and didn't find anywhere that said it was compatible (I'm not saying it isn't compatible, just that I didn't see anything that said it was... in the 5 minutes I looked). As for the rest of the licensing stuff, I don't know. But the answer may be on the Apache Licensing page[3] somewhere.

In any case, I suspect other FOP-dev codies will have more to say about the whole prospect of working together. I just thought I'd get the ball rolling a bit.

Clay