We originally wanted to do a release much earlier but I was always in
the middle of something and I think I'm simply the only one who can
allocate enough time to do an actual release (prove me wrong, please). I
think I can make time next week to do a release of FOP and XML Graphics
Commons. FOP Trunk is currently in pretty good condition, the new API is
established and documented. I imagine a 0.92beta (beta only because of
the changed API and the many deprecations, PDF and PS output are
production-ready IMO), and after waiting for some time for feedback on
the API, we could release a 1.0. So if there's nothing that would block
a release, I can create a release branch and start a PMC vote for the


Jeremias Maerki

Reply via email to