Hi Jeremias,

I have submitted an application. Indeed all this is unclear, I never realized mentors also had to signup. But I'm sure that with your reputation there won't be any problems ;-)

In my application I mainly copied the content of the Wiki page. Should you have any comments or suggestions to improve my proposal please don't hesitate.

I'm very excited about participating in the GSoC. I hope Apache Fop is considered an mportant enough project within the ASF because it seems that many other ASF projects are making proposals.

Thank you,

Patrick

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

It looks like you two need to sign up for the GSoC directly on the
website and enter your application there based on the info on the ASF
Wiki. This needs to be completed until May 8. After that the
applications will be rated by the mentors. To me this was all a bit
confusing despite the extensive FAQs. Realized only today that I have to
sign up, too, as a mentor.

http://code.google.com/