Hi Patrick,

green lights everywhere. I've already ranked it and applied for the
mentor position. It turns out that the Wiki in the ASF this time only
was about collecting ideas for projects (unlike last year). The real
project proposals are those on the Google site. At this moment, only 7
entries (including yours) have requests for the mentor position und
therefore have a score of >=4.

Now we only need Vincent who should be back on Sunday. If he enters his
proposal then, everything should be fine. Vincent, ping me when you
entered it so I can go right to the ranking part.