Manuel,

Not quite at the printing stage here either - but we will be in the coming
weeks and months. Volumes will be quite large and also at a range of
different printing installations, so we're all set for some broad testing.

I'm now mad keen to play with the overlays and TLE stuff - I've tried the
steps detailed on the old project docs ...
http://afp-renderer.sourceforge.net/afp-extensions.html - but to no avail
(<afp:include-page-overlay id="IPO001" name="GBSPPORT"/><fo:block
id="IPO001"/> in my page footer and Fop rightly complains about more than
one element sharing an id). Will keep an eye out for those new docs!

I'm going to dive in and start reading the code now - hopefully at the end
of my project I'll be able to contribute some documentation at least.

Keith