On 28.05.2006 20:29:24 Simon Pepping wrote:
> On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 09:47:03PM +0200, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > Congratulations to both of you! Both projects got a score of 10 which is
> > the fourth highest score. The ASF got a total of 27 projects. There were
> > other ASF members who voted for the acceptance of the two FOP proposals.
> > That's very satisfying and motivates me a lot.
>
> Congratulations to both of you.
>
> > I know this will require quite a bit of my attention but I think it's
> > worth doing it for FOP. Of course, I'm thankful for any help I get from
> > the other committers.
>
> I have winters of code and summers of less code. That diminishes my
> ability to provide assistance.
>
> What kind of work and responsibilities would assistance include? What
> would be the time constraints, that is, how fast needs a review be
> done or a question be answered? And in which period is the work done?

No responsibilities anyway. I'm just thankful for any further eye pair I
can get. Basically, this is all about normal development work on this
mailing list and in the Wiki. The main burden will be on me (answering
questions, providing hints, reviewing patches etc.). Time constraints:
as quickly as possible, of course, so Patrick and Vincent are not held
up unnecessarily. After all, they have a deadline. We usually haven't.