On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 16:50 +0200, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> > Have you tried the Disposition of Comments? I don't know how accessible
> > they are to Google.
>
> They are accessible through the list archive at W3C. I've looked at
> those I found but I found no listing of all XSL-related ones.

Jeremias,

I'm not sure that they are accessible. The only way I've ever been able
to find them is by following links from messages in the xsl-editors
list.

It's not a big deal for me; I'll go with always=always.

If you need it resolved, you might be best to write to the editors. Paul
Grosso will probably respond quickly.

Peter