Uh, no. I just wanted to point out that "auto" is not a valid value for
column-width. What you probably meant was the case when the user doesn't
specify the column-width property in which case the value is not "auto"
but "proportional-column-width(1)" (see FOPropertyMapping). If that's
correct and usable remains to be seen.