Thank you, Karthik! That's very helpful information. Looks like another
little change making a huge difference. Cool!

Now, if we can free some objects even sooner FOP might even handle files
like the one from Luis Ferro with under 256MB one day. For that we'll
need to know reliably when an FO is completely processed (including area
generation). That's something that we'll also need for
page-number-citation-last, too, BTW.