Imran Khan wrote:
I am using FOP-0.20.5 for xml to pdf conversion.
I am facing problem while creating a watermark. For creating a watermark i
am using background property of a block .
Now problem is that i want the image as the background place centrally. But
when i use background-position="center" it does not work
.I also have tested with background-position-horizontal,
background-position-vertical but everything goes in vain.

FOP 0.20.5 doesn't support positioning background images well
(the image is scaled to fit the whole area, which should look
like a centered position in most cases).

Also, 0.20.5 is no longer maintained. Please try a more recent
release.

J.Pietschmann