Hi,

I'm trying to process XML file by applying XSl stylesheet to it and using
such constraint inside that XSL:

<xsl:copy-of select="xalan:nodeset(ext:generateDynamicNodes())" />

My Java method generateDynamicNodes by itself generates NodeList
understandable by xalan in form like <fo:block>...</fo:block>.

Now when I run everything together during transformation I get this warning:

org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder$MainFOHandler.endElement(FOTreeBuilder.java:
373) WARN: Mismatch: block (http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format) vs. block ()

Where should I additionally specify that URI to match?

I've tried this syntax as well without any luck:

<xsl:copy-of xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
select="xalan:nodeset(ext:generateDynamicNodes())" />

Any help would be appreciated.

Andrejus