Webdings.ttf defines a Symbol encoding (platform 3, encoding 0). Our
current code doesn't support that. Patches welcome.

OpenType spec: http://www.microsoft.com/OpenType/OTSpec/

The only other options that come to mind are:
- Convert webdings.tff to a Type 1 font somehow.
- Create SVG images from the glyphs you need.