On Mar 23, 2007, at 18:18, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

Sorry, only now reading Jeremias' answers, and noticed that I got the picture wrong here:

- when we break at a grid line, should the entire border appear on each
  page, or the higher half at the bottom of the first page, and the
  lower half at the top of the following page?
  I would also go with that latter.

Agreed again.

I don't agree with painting only half the border on the first page, but I do agree that there is only one border to consider for each page... You should definitely NOT view them as two halves of the same border.

Cheers,