Hi,

I am not familiar with these technologies, so I have a few questions:

Who creates the broadcaster? The user? In the user agent? Does FOP
provide the DefaultEventBroadcaster?

Who creates the listener? The user? Registered with his
self-instantiated broadcaster?

The FOP events are created in the FOP code, not? Are they only created
if there is a broadcaster?

The wiki page is not clear because it contains contributions from
different persons, but it is not clear who wrote what.

Is there a URL for QDox? Is there only one QDox? I found two, but they
may be the same. What is ALv2? The Apache License version 2?

I am not clear about the role of the XML file. Does the
getEventProducerFor method read the XML file and based on its content
create the producer, at runtime? Does it cache producers? Maybe the
cache is even static?

Why does a user need to be able to write his own broadcaster, with his
own event producers, besides his own listeners? Why is it not enough
to let him write his own listeners?

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping