Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Something like that. The only problem with creating this is a static
context: I don't know for which processing run I create the user agent.

I didn't have alook at the actual code, but I thought the Batik User
Agent can be created once the first SVG is processed. (Same for user
agents for other extensions) The current FOP user agent might be passed
to the foreign-extension element which ought to be responsible to
create the extension specific user agent, and might provide a context.
The FOP user agent might have to get methods to store and retrieve
extension specific user agents for use for rendering other extension
elements of the same kind.

J.Pietschmann