On May 13, 2008, at 11:39, Adrian Cumiskey wrote:
Hi Andreas,

Without more thorough investigation, at a guess I would say it looks like the new id generation stuff may be contributing to some of the test failures (see NullPointerExceptions). Here are the test failures...

Yep, reverting that change already resolves the NPEs (committed in the meantime), but...

FOTreeTestSuite :-

background-position-shorthand-test.fo Error file:/home/acumiskey/ workspace/tru/test/fotree/testcases/background-position-shorthand- test.fo Property 'background-position-vertical' expected to evaluate to '0mpt' but got '0.0%' (test:assert in fo:block at line #53, column #79)

java.lang.IllegalStateException: file:/home/acumiskey/workspace/tru/ test/fotree/testcases/background-position-shorthand-test.fo Property 'background-position-vertical' expected to evaluate to '0mpt' but got '0.0%'
(test:assert in fo:block at line #53, column #79)

This one, I'm not sure, yet. Needs further investigation... I'll get back on this one.

Cheers