On May 13, 2008, at 13:18, Adrian Cumiskey wrote:
The following test still fails as part of the LayoutEngineTestSuite :-

wrapper_block.xml Error Expected w=14400 at position 0 but got: 0 (element-list category=breaker)

java.lang.RuntimeException: Expected w=14400 at position 0 but got: 0 (element-list category=breaker)

Ouch! I had put the check in question in comment here :S

Forgot to get back to this, since the other checks for this test all passed. It is related to the fact that an fo:wrapper now generates a Block instead of an Inline area, if it appears as a child of the fo:flow or a fo:block-container. (see also: r654111)

I'll change the check (as soon as I figure out what the current expected result should be...)

Cheers