bonekrusher wrote:
Ok, I wanted to test this at home to see if this was a machine issue.

Tested on:

Windows XP sp2
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_10-ea-b12)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 11.0-b11, mixed mode, sharing)

I am still unable to build with ant. I get another set of errors.

I will email Jeremias the out.txt file.

I also tried the the version
(src/java/org/apache/fop/events/model/EventModel.java) posted, but got a
bunch of errors. I will send that report to.

Bones

What does
 ant -version
tell you?

How do you find out which command is being executed in Windows? In linux, you execute
 which ant
or
 type ant

Can you do the equivalent on your system.

Can you list the files and file sizes of lib and lib/build?

--
Peter B. West <http://cv.pbw.id.au/>
Folio <http://defoe.sourceforge.net/folio/>