Ok,

My java home is: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_04

I copied the jar files to: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_04\lib\endorsed
[still didnt work]

Ant Version: Apache Ant version 1.7.1 compiled on June 27 2008

I did not have a JAVACMD environment variable  - I added it and will reboot.

Check back in a few minutes.

Bones