Andreas Delmelle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Seems like a nice job you did here!

Thanks. Do you know, wether my assumptions are valid ? I've been
guessing my way along and it would be nice for someone in the know to
check up on the code. The quesetion is, how to make the code
available.

What I don't understand is, how the linking stuff in the renderers
integrates with the Resolvable stuff in the area tree. I do not add
any resolvables in the area tree for the SVG images.

> If you like, you can already open a Bugzilla entry for this, and
> attach a diff against FOP Trunk there.

No problem. Only, what should I do when I later change the code
further? Followup on the Bugzilla entry with a new patch ?

> This makes it more probable that someone else picks it up (in case
> you're really unsure when you'll be able to work on it further).

stefan.