Good idea. Going further, we could think about splitting the FAQ into a
project part and a product part. To make the release procedures easier
we might want to split the website into a project website and a
product/release website. What we have now just takes too much work which
is at least partly what keeps us from releasing more often (which we
should do). Just an idea (I would still need to find time to put action
behing words, though).