Hi,

I want to include X and Y coordinates to the <afp:include-page-overlay> definition, something like below....

<afp:include-page-overlay id="IPO001" name="O1tcgas1" *x="300" y="500"*/>

in PageObject.java, the following method will be used when there is an overlay referenced in a FO document. public void *createIncludePageOverlay*(String name, *int x, int y*, int orientation)

where the X and Y coordinates hardcoded as '0' in *DataStream.java*. I want to pass these values through the above page overlay definition, Can someone tell me, how do I pass these coordinates?

Thanks,
Venkat.