Hi Jeremias,

> Alexander, that hints to a buggy XSLT processor. Please replace the
> Xalan coming with the JVM with the one bundled with FOP.
> http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#faq-N100EF

Thanks for this hint. I just use Java 1.4 not very often. With Java 1.6
it works.

Now I see the same NullPointerException. This null fontName comes from
line 264 in PDFPainter:

    String fontKey = getFontInfo().getInternalFontKey(triplet);

The JavaDoc of getInternalFontKey() says, it can return null. But there
is no null check afterwards. But I have no idea, why the triplet is
unknown.

Best Regards
Alex