Hi,
I cannot sign the license because not all the work is mine. I've uploaded it
again here: http://www.hmedia.de/wiki/doku.php?id=forum:foparabic
The classes in the intl package are free available in the internet but under
other licenses. I think all the changes in the org.apache.fop.* packages are
my 'intellectual property'. So I could sign the contributor license for
these changes, if needed. But as Jeremias already said, the things I did are
not correct (e.g. mirroring in the CTM class or whatever). Maybe its ok to
take my stuff as a starting point and implement it in the right way.
Good Luck. Sebastian