> Author: jeremias
> Date: Wed Oct 28 09:09:55 2009
> New Revision: 830476

> Log:
> Added missing EventModelFactory to avoid error:
>   java.lang.IllegalStateException: Event model doesn't contain the definition
> for org.apache.fop.accessibility.AccessibilityEventProducer
>
> Modified:
>
> xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/META-INF/services/org.apache.fop.events.model.EventModelFactory
>
> xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/accessibility/AccessibilityEventProducer.java

How was I supposed to know that those files needed to be modified? Where
is the documentation for that? I took the FOValidationEventProducer
interface as a model and it didn’t have that EventModelFactory
sub-class. And when I tested my change by crafting an input file that
would trigger the event I didn’t get that IllegalStateException. I just
got the error message relating to the event as expected. The reason why
still is a mystery for me.