Hi Jeremias,

I think I see what you have in mind - the interface could simply expose
methods like
*Color convertXtoY(Color)*.  Or did you have in mind the methods returning
output type-specific color representaions?

Should AbstractPaintingState be responsible holding the ColorConverter and
exposing it as a property e.g for the utility of AFPGraphics2D before
calling setColor() on the GraphicsObject instance?

Cheers,

Pete