A test run of a nightly build was made with ant, default target. It
failed in the junit tests. The stdout log is here:
http://ci.apache.org/builders/fop-trunk/builds/0/steps/compile/logs/stdio. The
errors seem to be solely due to the headless configuration.

I want the target 'dist-bin' to be run, but that will fail in the same
way. Including the junit tests for a nightly build has the nice
consequence that a successful build has passed the tests. Because I
hope that nightly builds are useful for users who do not want to build
themselves, this guarantee is useful.

How can the tests be run successfully in a headless configuration?

There will also not be hyphenation and JAI support, but the log file
indicates no problems due to those features.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu