I added an ant target 'nightly-build'. It removes the build directory
and the directory nightly in the top-level directory (which would be
left-overs from earlier builds), and then creates
fop-${DSTAMP}-bin.tar.gz and fop-${DSTAMP}-bin.zip. These two files
should end up in the download area for users. If possible, the file
build/fop.jar should also be copied to the download area.

Ideally the builds should be done with JAI support present in the JVM,
but that is not necessary. This build avoids any junit tests which
require an X display, and therefore can be done in a headless setup.

Simon