The nightly builds are almost there.

Simon

Gavin wrote:

Take a look at
http://ci.apache.org/projects/xmlgraphics/fop/snapshots/ and let me
know what you think, it's based on your Forrest build site but is not
built by Forrest. A script generates it daily after the daily
snapshots have been produced.

JAI support has also been added so that should be fine, see
http://ci.apache.org/builders/fop-trunk/builds/6/steps/compile/logs/stdio
for results of the build.

Simon wrote:

That looks good. I edited the download page, and added details. It is
attached. I decided to leave out the Forrest-generated documentation,
as explained in the download page.

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu