Glenn,

Thanks. I tried it, and again it did not work for me. I installed
fontforge, and looked into the font. It is 'Simplified Arabic',
version 5, but it does not have GPOS tables. I took it from my Windows
Vista installation. A font downloaded from cooltext on the web is
almost identical.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping