Glenn,

If you want to make your progress visible to more users, and invite
them to test this, then

1. It may be useful to cross-post this to fop-users.
2. To make a binary distribution available of the code.

I could build a binary distribution, but I cannot post it on my ASF
page; I could post it on your Trac site.

OTOH, why do you not (yet) submit a patch? Then I could do both
easily.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping