Ah, yes, our own TTFReader. Its output says it all. A selection from
the diff:

>diff simpo.out.txt simpo-GA.out.txt
6,8c6,8
< Reading 15 dir tables
< dir tables: [loca, post, DSIG, glyf, fpgm, hmtx, hhea, prep, GSUB, cvt ,
OS/2, cmap, name, head, maxp]
< flags: 8 - 1000
---
> Reading 21 dir tables
> dir tables: [loca, post, DSIG, glyf, fpgm, hmtx, GPOS, hhea, prep, GSUB,
> GDEF, hdmx, cvt , gasp, name, OS/2, cmap, VDMX, LTSH, head, maxp]
> flags: 24 - 11000
11c11
< Number of glyphs in font: 414
---
> Number of glyphs in font: 473
14c14
< Number of horizontal metrics: 414
---
> Number of horizontal metrics: 473

and most importantly:

31c31
< 1 0 0 5 Version 5.00
---
> 1 0 0 5 Version 5.92
43c43
< 3 1 1033 5 Version 5.00
---
> 3 1 1033 5 Version 5.92

plus a long listing of tables which are not in version 5.00.

I think you should reflect this version on your Trac site. I see on
the web that v 5.92 is distributed with Windows 7. I do not have
that.

Simon

--
Simon Pepping