render.AbstractGenericSVGHandler.getNamespace -> getNameSpace
render.intermediate.extensions.AbstractAction.setID -> setId
render.intermediate.extensions.AbstractAction.getID -> getId
render.intermediate.extensions.AbstractAction.hasID -> hasId
render.intermediate.extensions.AbstractAction.getIDPrefix -> getIdPrefix
render.intermediate.extensions.URIAction.getIDPrefix -> getIdPrefix
render.XMLHandler.getNamespace -> getNameSpace
render.ps.PSImageFormResource.getImageURI -> getImageUri
render.xml.XMLXMLHandler.getNamespace -> getNameSpace
render.afp.AFPRendererImageInfo.getURI -> getUri
fonts.type1.PFMFile.getPostscriptName -> getPostScriptName
tools.TestConverter.setBaseDir -> setBasedir
tools.anttasks.Fop.setUserconfig -> setUserConfig
tools.anttasks.Fop.getUserconfig -> getUserConfig()
tools.anttasks.Fop.setFofile -> setFoFile
tools.anttasks.Fop.getFofile -> getFoFile
tools.anttasks.Fop.setThrowexceptions -> setThrowExceptions
tools.anttasks.Fop.getThrowexceptions -> getThrowExceptions
apps.PageSequenceResults.getID -> getId
fo.FOText.getBaseLineShift -> getBaselineShift
cli.CommandLineOptions.getFOFile -> getFoFile
cli.CommandLineOptions.getXMLFile -> getXmlFile
cli.CommandLineOptions.getXSLFile -> getXslFile