Hi Eric,

Peters method is less "hacky" than mine since it means you don't
change the build.xml. Basically, you download the junit jar from and
add it to the lib folder in your ant file and that will ensure that
you can run junit with ant with any project (not just FOP). You'll
also need to add the bin folder to your PATH (if you already haven't).

Mehdi