From: mehdi houshmand [mailto:med1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 10:00 AM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ant Hangs

Hi Eric,

Peters method is less "hacky" than mine since it means you don't change the
build.xml. Basically, you download the junit jar from and add it to the lib
folder in your ant file and that will ensure that you can run junit with ant
with any project (not just FOP). You'll also need to add the bin folder to your
PATH (if you already haven't).

Mehdi