I found a potential problem: The <directory> Tag in the configuration
takes file paths (not URIs, since we can't detect files on arbitrary
URIs). FontInfoConfigurator doesn't try to resolve relative directories
against the base or font base URI (see #addDirectories() and
FontFileFinder.find(String)). So people using relative paths could run
into a small problem here. Maybe we need to resolve against the base URI
if the base URI is a file-based URI.