With his latest patch, Glenn Adams wrote:

With this latest patch I am satisfied that there is sufficient testing and
stability in the CS branch to support its merger into trunk. Therefore, I
request that such a merge be accomplished after applying patch 5 to the CS
branch.

... snip ...

Note that there remains work to be done on CS support, including adding
support for:

   - additional scripts
   - additional output formats

At present, support is provided for:

   - Arabic, Hebrew, and Devanagari Scripts
   - PDF output format

I expect that additional support for other scripts and formats will be added
over time, either by myself, or other members of the community. However, the
absence of support for all complex scripts and all output formats should not
be a deterrent to active use of the support already present. It is now a
good time to broaden the user community of the CS features, and the best way
to do that is to bring it into the trunk at this time.

End of quote

Following this request, I herewith propose to merge the branch
Temp_ComplexScripts into trunk, and launch a formal vote.

I vote positive: +1

For the rules of voting about code commits, see the project charter,
article 11, http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/ProjectCharter.

Simon Pepping