On 25/10/2011 09:31, Simon Pepping wrote:
With his latest patch, Glenn Adams wrote:

Hi All,

With this latest patch I am satisfied that there is sufficient testing and
stability in the CS branch to support its merger into trunk. Therefore, I
request that such a merge be accomplished after applying patch 5 to the CS
branch.

Although there are some concerns over certain technical aspects in the Complex
Scripts branch Glenn has spent some time answering our concerns and has made
some steps towards a compromise. Given the need for this feature in the
community and the level of testing Glenn has conducted I am happy for the merge
to proceed. Thanks for your hard work Glenn!

<snip/>

Following this request, I herewith propose to merge the branch
Temp_ComplexScripts into trunk, and launch a formal vote.

I vote positive: +1

+1

For the rules of voting about code commits, see the project charter,
article 11, http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/ProjectCharter.

Simon Pepping

Chris