From: Glenn Adams [mailto:gl...@skynav.com]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 1:22 PM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Cc: mehdi
Subject: Re: svn commit: r1234877 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk:
examples/embedding/java/embedding/ examples/embedding/java/embedding/atxml/
src/java/org/apache/fop/cli/ src/java/org/apache/fop/render/
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/awt/ src/java/org/apache/fop

I'm disturbed that such a change has been committed without a public discussion
of the merits, risks, etc., of making such a breaking change.

Please revert this commit, conduct a public discussion, then, based on the
results, implement the consensus. I have no idea if there is a consensus for
this change without having a discussion.

Regards,
Glenn
On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 9:15 AM, <me...@apache.org<mailto:me...@apache.org>>