I am ready to perform a commit (into trunk) from my recently reviewed
complex script patch (plus a bug fix). Although I have done as much as I
can to ensure that this won't break things, I can't guarantee it won't. In
particular, even though it runs all junit tests, checkstyle and findbugs
without error, I can't ensure there won't be a regression. Also, since I am
only building and testing under MacOSX, it is possible there may be
unforeseen issues on Win32 or Linux platforms.

Before I perform the commit, I want to give folks an opportunity to comment
or object to taking this action. I should note that the code has been
reviewed by another committer and discussed with most PMC members, and that
there are no outstanding issues that I have been requested to address
before performing a commit.

If I don't hear anything by tomorrow at 1900Z (noon my local time), I will
go ahead with the commit.

G.