On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I’d be happy to fix RegexpSingleLine and NewLineAtEndOfFile if that
> helps.

Sure, that will help divide the effort. One way you might do this (which I
will use), is:

(1) changing the new checkstyle.* params in your local properties file to
5.5 config as I showed in my earlier email;
(2) run checkstyle target to verify things are working (and zero errors);
(3) uncommenting the specific rule you are making fixes for in the 5.5
config file;
(4) rerunning checkstyle and making fixes until zero errors for that new
rule;
(5) committing those change;

I'm sure I don't need to explain this to you, but it doesn't hurt to keep
others informed.